Wagner’s top industries include:
Wagner works as a “3 in 1” shop, serving customers with both small and large turning and milling, along with our own 10,000-sq.-ft. fabrication facility.
We have significant experience in construction, including machining:
- Bridge replacement components
- custom railing
- decking for Metro-Parks
- surface and isolation bearings
- junction flanges
- foundation adapters and reinforcements
- Airport runway electrical steel foundation components
- Cofferdam supports.
Some of the most prevalent equipment we’ve machined includes:
- high precision atomizers and injection nozzles built from exotic material, titanium, beryllium, and more coal pulverizer components:
- spring bolts and housings, dampers, precision seal and roller rings, and hoppers
- high performance pitot tubes, lances, and probes for gas and flu laboratory and generating testing
machining and fabrication components for scrubbers, industrial fan parts, like precision shaft replacements, and filter housings; and
- power and distribution components for sub-stations retro-fit and upgrades.
Wagner Machines, Inc. services the medical market by using our expertise and CNC machining to produce parts related to surgical implants, orthotic devices and medical instruments. As a job shop, we can mill and turn both extremely large parts and parts the size of a thumbnail.
Most machine shops have only 3-axis or 4-axis milling systems. With our 5-axis machining center there is less fixture prep, which saves you time and money. We utilize the latest versions of MasterCam and AutoCad for programming.
Our efforts include completing components for extreme machines used in dredging and mining, like large diameter sheaves, grinding and crushing components, conveyors, separators and shaker components.
We also work with Tool & Die companies for their machining needs that include portable pipe cutters and clamshell cutters.
Precision machining is our expertise, including pump shafts, impellers, vanes and pump housing castings.
Wagner Machine, Inc. serves customers by turning and milling both large and small pieces, with the added benefit of having an in-house fabrication facility. Being a job shop allows us to cater to many markets. Having skilled workers coupled with computer-controlled machines gives our customers years of expertise with time efficiency and precision.
For more information about our capabilities: Download Our Capabilities Statement