Looking for the most advanced technology the machining industry can offer? Look no further than Wagner Machine, Inc., who combines extensive experience and a highly trained staff with the latest technological innovations while continuing the quest to improve customer service and operations. One of its most recent acquisitions is the Makino A500Z 5-axis Horizontal Machining Center that offers at least five points of differentiation to improve the customer experience. Words such as “legendary reliability” and “incredible accuracy” are common to describe the production output capabilities of this machine.
- Complexity – Simultaneous 5-axis technology makes it possible to create highly complicated shapes—ideal for aerospace components and prismatic parts in any material, even exotic metals. The machine’s rigid, built-in rotary tables are direct drive, with unlimited 360° movement on the B. The machine also comes equipped with a high-capacity automatic tool changer allowing plenty of room for jobs requiring many tools and the ability to store redundant tooling.
- Reduced Set Up – In a single setup, we can mill, bore, tap, and create any combination of complex shapes on 5 sides of the part. Wagner Machine expects to see greater machining productivity compared to performing a job in multiple setups, in addition to significantly reducing time for preparing fixtures.
- Versatility – The a500Z’s 14,000 RPM high power spindle offers output capabilities of 49.6 HP peak power, and 223 ft-lbs. peak torque, making it ideal for wide range material applications.
- Precision – High precision ball screws for smooth and accurate movement allow for greater control of the machining process. Thermal controls help reduce the incidence of waste by automatically reprogramming to compensate for possible thermal growth. Multiple factors combined with machine operator expertise at Wagner allow for precision parts and finished products.
- Clearance – The A500Z offers greater clearance than a standard, trunnion 5-axis accommodating work pieces up to Ø24.8” x 19.9” high, with payload weights up to 880lbs.
Wagner Machine serves a wide range of industries including but not limited to, aerospace, oil & gas, medical, food, power transmission, energy, and tire & rubber. This machine is the perfect addition to help suit any customer’s needs. The Makino A500Z can help produce prototypes from a solid block of metal in less time than ever, allowing clients ample time for research and development prior to spending money on molds.
The precision, accuracy and breadth of this latest improvement offers the latest in technology and software to handle even the most complicated machining projects.
In addition, Wagner Machine offers its customers engineering and design collaboration on any projects. For more information about all of Wagner Machine Inc.’s capabilities and past project experience, contact us at 330-706-0700 or firstname.lastname@example.org