Norton, Ohio-based Wagner Machine, Inc. is a full service custom machining and fabrication shop servicing its customers for more than 60 years. We are an ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 certified shop.
We employ skilled craftsmen second to none. Wagner Machine, Inc. maintains close relationships with our suppliers and customers, offering high quality workmanship for your machining and fabrication and repair work.
For more information about our capabilities: Download Our Capabilities Statement
Our experienced machinists have been milling and turning parts for decades. Computer Numerical Control (CNC) equipment allows our staff to pair their knowledge and proficiency with precise, time efficient production.
With a skilled workforce, there are no push-button operators on our staff. We can turn and mill both large and small parts.
- CNC 5-Axis Horizontal 24.9” x 19.7”
- CNC HMC up to 36” sq. with a 10 pallet Fastems FMS
- CNC HMC up to 50″ sq. with dual pallets
- CNC Horizontal Boring Mill up to 146″ x 96″
- CNC Multi-Axis Twin Spindle Lathes turning up to 15.75” x 30.71”
- CNC turning up to 37″ x 62″
- CNC VTL up to 81″ x 37″
- CNC Double Column up to 118″ x 62″
- 30 Ton In-house overhead crane capacity
- A.W.S. Certified Welding to D1.1, D1.2, Structural ASME Sec. 1X, Pressure. Including MIG & TIG Welding and Fabrication facility including horizontal press brake, ironworker and 100-ton press
Wagner Machine, Inc. has a certified crew of welders to fabricate parts and machinery up to 30,000 pounds.
Welding and fabrication services:
- A.W.S. Certified Welding to A D1.1-90 and D14.6-81: D1.1, 1″
- 3G Groove weld test
- 15 Ton crane capacity
- 10,000 sq. ft. welding facility
At Wagner Machine, our team has extensive experience in machining and welding engineering support. Customers can expect high-level service and assistance during all phases of an engineering project.
Whether a project is being developed from scratch or it has drawings which need to be updated and modernized, Wagner offers turn-key engineering solutions.
Our engineering support services include:
- Conceptual design development
- Reverse engineering
- Blueprint or drawing restoration
- Virtual modeling
- 3D part and assembly files
- 2D part and assembly files
- Bills of materials
- CAD Conversions
- Industries served include, but not limited to: Oil & Gas, Power Transmission, Steel & Mining, Energy, Coal, Automotive, Aerospace, Tire & Rubber, Valve & Pump, Air Handling, Medical and Construction.
- Providing resources needed to provide products and services that exceed customer requirements. CNC CMM Hexagon Global Green 9158, X-35.5” Y-59” Z-31.5”.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
- As9120 Rev. B certified.
- Leadership has 25+ years of direct experience and average employment for all employees is 10+ years. Member of the National Tooling & Machining Association receiving the 2015 & 2016 Safety Award from the NTMA.