Norton, Ohio-based Wagner Machine, Inc. is a full service custom machining and fabrication shop servicing its customers for more than 60 years. We are an ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 certified shop.
We employ skilled craftsmen second to none. Wagner Machine, Inc. maintains close relationships with our suppliers and customers, offering high quality workmanship for your machining and fabrication and repair work.
For more information about our capabilities: Download Our Capabilities Statement
Our experienced machinists have been milling and turning parts for decades. Computer Numerical Control (CNC) equipment allows our staff to pair their knowledge and proficiency with precise, time efficient production.
With a skilled workforce, there are no push-button operators on our staff. We can turn and mill both large and small parts.
- CNC turning up to 32″ x 62″ lg.
- CNC Multi-Axis Twin Spindle Lathes turning up to 15.75” x 30.71”
- CNC VTL up to 72″ x 45″.
- CNC HMC up to 50″ sq. with dual pallets.
- Manual turning capability up to 72″ dia., shaft work 14″ x 120″.
- Manual mill capabilities up to 6′ sq.
- CNC Horizontal Boring Mill x-146″ y -96″.
- CNC Double Column x-118″ y-62″.
- 5-axis capabilities up to a diametrical area of 24.8” and a maximum 19.685” height
Wagner Machine, Inc. has a certified crew of welders to fabricate parts and machinery up to 30,000 pounds.
Welding and fabrication services:
- A.W.S. Certified Welding to A D1.1-90 and D14.6-81: D1.1, 1″
- 3G Groove weld test
- 15 Ton crane capacity
- 10,000 sq. ft. welding facility
At Wagner Machine, our team has extensive experience in machining and welding engineering support. Customers can expect high-level service and assistance during all phases of an engineering project.
Whether a project is being developed from scratch or it has drawings which need to be updated and modernized, Wagner offers turn-key engineering solutions.
Our engineering support services include:
- Conceptual design development
- Reverse engineering
- Blueprint or drawing restoration
- Virtual modeling
- 3D part and assembly files
- 2D part and assembly files
- Bills of materials
- CAD Conversions