Custom Welding and Metal Fab Services in Ohio
Norton, Ohio-based Wagner Machine, Inc. is a full-service metal fabrication and welding shop that has served customers for more than 60 years.
We are an ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 certified shop and our quality assurance staff is certified by The American Society for Quality Control.
Welding and Metalworking Capabilities
- A.W.S. Certified Welding to A D1.1-90 and D14.6-81: D1.1, 1″
- 3G Groove weld test
- 15-ton crane capacity
- 10,000 square foot welding facility
- MIG, STICK & TIG welding processes
Metal Fabrication Company
Wagner Machine, Inc. (located near Cleveland and Akron, Ohio) also serves customers in a variety of other areas including turning and milling both large and small components. From a single piece to multiple part runs, our modern CNC-equipped machining facilities are prepared to meet your challenges with quick turnaround lead times and high precision tolerances.
The latest CAD (MasterCam and AutoCad) systems expedite programming, minimize set-up errors and reduce down time. We have the ability to:
- Mill and turn small parts, down to the size of a thumbnail
- Mill and turn large parts, up to 120 inches
Industry experience includes Oil & Gas, Power Transmission, Steel & Mining, Energy, Coal, Automotive, Aerospace, Tire & Rubber, Valve & Pump, Air Handling, Medical and Construction.
Machine Shop Equipment for Custom Jobs
- Miller CP 300
- Miller Syncrowave
- 2 – Miller Dettaweld 452
- 1 – Miller Dynasty 350 DX
- Fram Press – 100 Ton
- Plasma Cutter – Hypertherm Powermax 1000
- Zero Cabinet Sand Blaster